2XU Women's Thermal Compression Tights
The 2XU Thermal Compression Tights are a versatile apparel solution for cool climate activities. With a brushed thermal inner layer, these Tights can be worn alone or as a base layer for running through to Nordic skiing. With an impressive list of features and benefits, the Thermal Compression Tights are light weight, yet supportive to key leg muscles making them ideal for training and competition in cooler conditions.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception and awareness of limb placement for agility
Made withŒæa lightly brushed (fleecy) interior fabric, 2XU's Thermal Collection provides added warmth and comfort, making them the perfect base layer for athletes testing themselves in the extremes of the outdoors.
- PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles during activity.
- Brushed interior thermal layer for added warmth.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness and wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.