Manduka Surihaku Cami
The elegant foil detailing and dramatic cut-out elevate this cami from an everyday staple to extremely eye-catching. Underneath all that wow, the soft, four-way stretch fabric and interior shelf bra provide all the support and comfort you need to move with grace.
- Solid: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex, GRC certified
- Heather: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex, bluesign® certified
- Trim: 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Spandex, GRS certified
- Surihaku foil fabric treatment
- Supportive shelf bra with removable cookies
- Ultra-soft lining and brushed elastic
- Four-way stretch
use & care
We recommend caring for your garments by washing & drying in low temperatures as much as possible in order to prolong their useful life and also conserve the earth’s energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking & breathability in performance fabrics. We never recommend dry cleaning.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.